Lush & Co Addicts Anonymes
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree édition ...
Voir le deal

RETRO - KISS ME KLIMT

RETRO - KISS ME KLIMT Empty RETRO - KISS ME KLIMT

Message par Winnie Jeu 8 Juil - 17:27

RETRO - KISS ME KLIMT Klimt10

Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Golden Lustre Sparkle. * Occurs naturally in essential oilsSodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Golden Lustre Sparkle. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

From the love islands of the South Seas, from fragrant rose gardens where lovers do roam have we picked blooms and distilled their very essence for Kiss Me Klimt, inspired by the artist’s most sensual work. Ever so carefully have we cupped them, formed them and dusted them with an angel’s breath of gleaming gold. Exotic ylang ylang has a sweet, floral fragrance and since time immemorial the flowers have been scattered on the bride and groom’s bed on their wedding night in Indonesia. Roses were originally brought to Europe by the Ottomans where they scented their harems with fresh petals. Enrich your bathing and see the surface of the water shimmer gently with a hint of gold. Kiss Me Kilmt is a symbol of true passion for your chosen one.
Winnie
Winnie
Rock Star
Rock Star

http://www.coinderue.wordpress.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas